When Professional Healthcare Resources (PHR), a Virginia-based independent home healthcare provider, engaged Infinit-O for their services, they were very clear about their goals. Using those goals as the blueprint, Infinit-O designed a customized offshore business process model that met and exceeded their goals.
This case study showcases the following results:
• Saved 30% to 50% of operations costs compared to cost of the client’s internal and external contract resources
• Expanded capacity by leveraging a trained and experienced team at a fraction of the cost of internal resources
• Fluid Cash flow
• Continued rise in Patient Satisfaction
• Significant increase in Employee Satisfaction
• Acquired an offsite business continuity option
• Increase in overall company valuation
Read the full case study below. You can also directly download the study here.